On Friday in the MLB, the Houston Astros are playing the Los Angeles Angels.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Angels Game Info
- Houston Astros (84-47) vs. Los Angeles Angels (57-74)
- Date: Friday, September 2, 2022
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Astros vs Angels Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-154) | LAA: (+130)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+106) | LAA: +1.5 (-128)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Astros vs Angels Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Houston Astros looking to Lance McCullers Jr. (1-1, 1.69 ERA) and Reid Detmers (5-4, 3.47 ERA) taking the ball for the Los Angeles Angels.
Astros vs Angels Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (56.5%)
Astros vs Angels Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Angels-Astros, Los Angeles is the underdog at +130 and Houston is -154 playing on the road.
Astros vs Angels Spread
- The Angels are +1.5 on the spread (-128 to cover) and the Astros are +106 to cover the runline.
Astros vs Angels Over/Under
- The over/under for the Astros versus Angels game on September 2 has been set at 8.5, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
Astros vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Astros have won in 72, or 67.9%, of the 106 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Houston has come away with a win 42 times in 66 chances when named as a favorite of at least -154 or better on the moneyline.
- Houston's games have gone over the total in 48 of their 125 opportunities.
- The Angels have won 34.4% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (21-40).
- Los Angeles has a 9-20 record (winning only 31% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +130 or longer.
- In the 126 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Los Angeles, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 55 times (55-61-10).