Astros vs Angels Game Info
Houston Astros (21-16, 5-10 Away) vs. Los Angeles Angels (14-25, 9-12 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 5, 2020
Time: 7:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Angel Stadium – Anaheim, CA
Astros vs Angels Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+108) | LAA: (-126)
Spread: HOU: +1.5 (-196) | LAA: -1.5 (+164)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): HOU: (N/A) | LAA: (N/A)
World Series Odds: HOU: (+1500) | LAA: (+14000)
Astros vs Angels Probable Pitchers
Astros: Brandon Bielak (3-2, 5.40 ERA)
Angels: Griffin Canning (0-3, 4.04 ERA)
Astros vs Angels Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Houston Astros
Over/Under: Under 7.5
Astros vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Angels defeated the Astros yesterday in extra innings, 6-5.
- The total has hit the over in four of Houston's last five games.
- Houston is 14-6 straight up in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of the Angels' last 20 games.
- The Angels are 7-13 straight up in their last 20 games.
Astros vs Angels Stats
- Houston is averaging 5.30 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- Houston is surrendering 4.59 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- The Angels are averaging 4.69 runs per game this season (T-No. 14 in MLB).
- The Angels are surrendering 5.36 runs per game this season (No. 26 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!