Astros vs Angels Game Info
Houston Astros (4-4, 1-1 Away) vs. Los Angeles Angels (3-6, 2-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, August 2, 2020
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Angel Stadium – Anaheim, CA
How to Watch: ESPN+
Astros vs Angels Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-142) | LAA: (+124)
Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-102) | LAA: +1.5 (-116)
Total: 10.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): HOU: (70%) | LAA: (30%)
World Series Odds: HOU: (+1100) | LAA: (+3300)
Astros vs Angels Probable Pitchers
Astros: Josh James (0-0, 9.00 ERA)
Angels: Shohei Ohtani (0-1, INF ERA)
Astros vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Angels defeated Houston in 10 innings, 5-4, in their last matchup on Saturday.
- Houston has covered the spread (run line) in 50.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 15 in the MLB).
- Houston has hit the over in 57.1 percent of its games this season (No. 9 in the MLB).
- The Angels have covered the spread (run line) in 33.3 percent of their games this season (T-No. 23 in the MLB).
- The Angels have hit the over in 66.7 percent of their games this season (No. 4 in the MLB).
Astros vs Angels Stats
- Houston is averaging 5.75 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Houston is surrendering 4.50 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- The Angels are averaging 4.89 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- The Angels are surrendering 5.56 runs per game this season (T-No. 24 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.