The Houston Astros versus the Baltimore Orioles is on the MLB schedule for Friday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Orioles Game Info
- Houston Astros (81-45) vs. Baltimore Orioles (65-59)
- Date: Friday, August 26, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-200) | BAL: (+168)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+102) | BAL: +1.5 (-122)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Astros vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The Astros will give the ball to Lance McCullers Jr. (1-1) versus the Orioles and Kyle Bradish (1-5).
Astros vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (69.4%)
Astros vs Orioles Moneyline
- Houston is the favorite, -200 on the moneyline, while Baltimore is a +168 underdog on the road.
Astros vs Orioles Spread
- The Astros are hosting the Orioles and are favored by 1.5 runs (+102 to cover) on the runline. Baltimore is -122 to cover.
Astros vs Orioles Over/Under
- The over/under for the Astros versus Orioles contest on August 26 has been set at 8, with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under.
Astros vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Astros have won in 69, or 68.3%, of the 101 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Houston has come away with a win 17 times in 23 chances when named as a favorite of at least -225 or better on the moneyline.
- Houston and their opponents have gone over in 47 of their 120 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Orioles are 49-51 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 49% of those games).
- Baltimore has a 6-12 record (winning just 33.3% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +188 or longer.
- Baltimore has played in 119 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 55 times (55-59-5).