The Los Angeles Angels are among the MLB squads in action on Tuesday, up against the Kansas City Royals.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game.
Angels vs Royals Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (33-37) vs. Kansas City Royals (24-42)
- Date: Tuesday, June 21, 2022
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Angels vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-162) | KC: (+136)
- Spread: LAA: -1.5 (+126) | KC: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Angels vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Los Angeles Angels will give the start to Reid Detmers (2-3, 4.25 ERA), who is looking for win No. 3 on the season, and the Royals will counter with Jonathan Heasley (1-3, 3.72 ERA).
Angels vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: ANgels win (60.1%)
Angels vs Royals Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Royals-Angels, Kansas City is the underdog at +136, and Los Angeles is -162 playing at home.
Angels vs Royals Spread
- The Angels are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Royals. The Angels are +126 to cover the spread, while the Royals are -152.
Angels vs Royals Over/Under
- Angels versus Royals, on June 21, has an over/under of 9, with the over being -104 and the under -118.
Angels vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Angels have come away with 22 wins in the 41 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Los Angeles has a mark of 4-6 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -184 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have hit the over in 30 of their 66 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Royals have won 16 of the 46 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (34.8%).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +154 or longer, Kansas City has a 4-12 record (winning only 25% of its games).
- Kansas City has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 58 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 29 of those games (29-26-3).