Volkanovski vs Holloway Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 276 — Co-Main Event Featherweight Championship Bout
Alexander "The Great" Volkanovski (24-1-0, 12 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Max "Blessed" Holloway (23-6-0, 10 KO's, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 2, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: Pay Per View
Volkanovski vs Holloway Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 276 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Alexander Volkanovski: (-215)
- Max Holloway: (+164)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Volkanovski by KO/TKO: (+380)
- Volkanovski by Points: (+125)
- Volkanovski by Submission: (+1500)
- Holloway by KO/TKO: (+600)
- Holloway by Points: (+310)
- Holloway by Submission: (+2200)
Volkanovski vs Holloway Prediction
UFC 276 Volkanovski-Holloway prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Alexander Volkanovski (71%)
Method of Victory: Decision (79%)
Volkanovski vs Holloway Betting Trends & Stats
- Alexander Volkanovski defeated Chan Sung Jung, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on April 9, 2022.
- Max Holloway defeated Yair Rodriguez, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Nov. 13, 2021.
- Volkanovski averages 6.63 significant strikes landed per minute with a 57% accuracy rate.
- Holloway averages 7.38 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Volkanovski averages 3.32 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 60% defense rate.
- Holloway averages 4.69 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 60% defense rate.
- Volkanovski averages 1.95 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Holloway has an 84% takedown defense rate.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.