Cover Photo: Getty Images
76ers vs Nets Game 4 Info
NBA Playoffs: PHI Leads Series 2-1
No. 3 Philadelphia 76ers (51-31, 20-21 Away) vs. No. 6 Brooklyn Nets (42-40, 23-18 Home)
Date: Saturday, April 20, 2019
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Barclays Center – Brooklyn, NY
76ers vs Nets Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (-130) | BKN: (+112)
Spread: PHI: -2 (-110) | BKN: +2 (-110)
Total: 231.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 71% | BKN: 29%
Series Price: PHI: (-1000) | BKN: (+620)
76ers vs Nets Betting Trends & Stats
- Philadelphia defeated Brooklyn, 131-115, in Game 3 of this playoff series.
- Philadelphia is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Philadelphia is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has gone over in four of Philadelphia's last five games.
- Brooklyn is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- Brooklyn is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
- Brooklyn is 3-7 straight up in its last 10 games against Philadelphia.
Ben Simmons who scored 15 of his playoff career high 31 in game 3 says Sixers proved they can win even without their best player Joel Embiid— Jeff Skversky 6abc (@JeffSkversky) April 20, 2019
Game 4 is today at 3pm vs Nets - Sixers can take 3-1 series lead@6abc#Sixers#TrustTheProcess #PhilaUnite#NBAPlayoffs pic.twitter.com/Qynlql1bnj
76ers vs Nets Prop Bet
All 76ers-Nets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- D'Angelo Russell Total Points: Over 24.5 (-120) – D'Angelo Russell has been on fire in the first NBA postseason appearance of his career, averaging 22.67 points per game (PPG) through Game 3 of the Nets' playoff series against Philadelphia. Russell has also scored 25 or more points in two of his three matchups, and Brooklyn needs its best scoring threat to step up in a major way to avoid heading back to Philly down 3-1 for an elimination Game 5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.