Buffalo vs Texas Tech Game Info
No. 6 Buffalo Bulls (21-13) vs. No. 3 Texas Tech Red Raiders (20-13)
Date: Sunday, March 24, 2019
Time: 6:10 p.m. EST
Buffalo vs Texas Tech Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on Fan Duel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUF: (+160) | TTU: (-190)
Spread: BUF: +4 (-110) | TTU: -4 (-110)
Total: 146 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BUF: 56% | TTU: 44%
Buffalo vs Texas Tech Betting Trends & Stats
- Buffalo is 19-14-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Texas Tech is 16-16-1 ATS this season.
- The total has gone over in five of Buffalo's last 10 games.
- The total has gone over in six of Texas Tech's last 10 games.
- Buffalo beat No. 11 Arizona State, 91-74, to advance to the second round of the NCAA Tournament.
- Texas Tech beat No. 14 Northern Kentucky, 72-57, in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.
Buffalo vs Texas Tech Prop Bet
All Buffalo-Texas Tech betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Texas Tech) Total Points: Over 74.5 (-120) – Buffalo can score in bunches, but preventing its opponents from scoring is a different story. Including their first-round victory over Northern Kentucky, the Bulls have allowed at least 70 or more points in each of their last six games. The Red Raiders are averaging 73.1 points per game (PPG) on offense, and they've scored 75 or more points in seven of their last nine contests.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.