Wichita State vs Clemson Game Info
No. 6 Wichita State Shockers (21-13) vs. No. 2 Clemson Tigers (20-13)
Date: Sunday, March 24, 2019
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Wichita State vs Clemson Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WICH: (+260) | CLEM: (-340)
Spread: WICH: +7.5 (-110) | CLEM: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 136 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WICH: 87% | CLEM: 13%
Wichita State vs Clemson Betting Trends & Stats
- Wichita State is 29-14-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Clemson is 14-19 ATS this season.
- Clemson hit the over in 15 of its 33 games this season.
- Clemson beat No. 7 Wright State, 75-69, in the first round of the NIT.
Wichita State vs Clemson Prop Bet
All Wichita State-Clemson betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Wichita State) Total Points: Over 64.5 (-110) – Wichita State isn't lighting up the scoreboard every night, but it does average 70.9 points per game on the season. Additionally, the Shockers have scored at least 65 points in nine of their last 10 contests, including their win over Furman in the first round of the NIT.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.