Iowa vs Michigan Game Info
Iowa Hawkeyes (22-10, 10-10 Big Ten) vs. No. 10 Michigan Wolverines (26-5, 15-5 Big Ten)
Date: Friday, March 15, 2019
Time: 9:25 p.m. EST
Location: United Center – Chicago, IL
Iowa vs Michigan Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IOWA: (+290) | MICH: (-380)
Spread: IOWA: +8 (-110) | MICH: -8 (-110)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: IOWA: 43% | MICH: 57%
Iowa vs Michigan Betting Trends & Stats
- Michigan is the No. 1 seed and Iowa is the No. 6 seed in this year's Big Ten Tournament.
- Iowa is 1-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Iowa is 7-2 ATS in its last nine games against Michigan.
- The total has hit the over in six of the last nine games between these two teams.
- Michigan is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Michigan's last five games.
Iowa vs Michigan Prop Bet
All Iowa vs Michigan prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Point Spread: Iowa +4 (-110) – In the last 10 matchups between these two teams, Iowa has outscored Michigan in the first half by an average of 2.7 points. When you bring it down to the last three matchups, it gets a little closer, but still swings in Iowa's favor, leading Michigan by an average of 1.7 points at halftime.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.