Cover Photo: Getty Images
Cal vs Colorado Game Info
California Golden Bears
Date: Wednesday, March 13, 2019
Time: 5:30 p.m. EST
Printable bracket for the 2019 PAC-12 Conference Tournament! pic.twitter.com/smRzEyhf5U— The Duel (@TheDuelSports) March 11, 2019
Cal vs Colorado Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAL: (+410) | COLO: (-570)
Spread: CAL: +10 (-110) | COLO: -10 (-110)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CAL: 36% | COLO: 64%
Cal vs Colorado Betting Trends & Stats
- Cal is the No. 12 seed in the Pac-12 Tournament, and Colorado is the No. 5 seed.
- Cal is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Cal is 3-16 straight up (SU) in its last 19 games.
- Colorado is 8-2 SU and 8-2 ATS in its last 10 games.
- Colorado is 4-1 SU in its last five games against Cal.
- The total has gone under in four of Colorado's last five games against Cal.
Cal vs Colorado Prop Bet
All Cal-Colorado betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Colorado) Total Points: Over 74.5 (-110) – The Colorado Buffaloes are solid offensively, and they're a matchup nightmare for the Cal Golden Bears. The Buffaloes are shooting 53.5 percent on 2-point attempts this season (57th in the NCAA), which is one of Cal's biggest defensive weaknesses. Cal's opponents
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.