Knicks vs Kings Game Info
New York Knicks (13-50, 7-25 Away) vs. Sacramento Kings (31-31, 19-13 Home)
Date: Monday, March 4, 2019
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Golden 1 Center – Sacramento, CA
Continuing the West Coast trip before we end the week @thegarden — NEW YORK KNICKS (@nyknicks) March 4, 2019
Grab a ⤵
Knicks vs Kings Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYK: (+540) | SAC: (-750)
Spread: NYK: +11 (-110) | SAC: -11 (-110)
Total: 231 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYK: 46% | SAC: 54%
Knicks vs Kings Betting Trends & Stats
- New York is 4-9-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 14 games.
- New York is 2-4 ATS in its last six road games.
- New York is 4-2 ATS in its last six games against Sacramento.
- Sacramento is 6-2 ATS in its last eight games.
- Sacramento is 11-2 ATS in its last 13 home games.
Buddy Hield has been so impressive this season, proving that he is one of the best shooting guards in the NBA— Hoop Central (@TheHoopCentral) February 24, 2019
86 FT% pic.twitter.com/9mTY6IobN5
Knicks vs Kings Prop Bet
All Knicks-Kings State betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Buddy Hield Total Points: Over 21.5 (-122) – In his last 10 games, Hield is averaging 23.0 points per game, including putting up 32 or more
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.