Marquette vs DePaul Game Info
No. 10 Marquette Golden Eagles (20-4, 4-2 Away) at DePaul Blue Demons (13-9, 10-4 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Depaul has not won 13 games since 2006-07, also their last NIT visit— DPUBB Die Hard(13-9) (@DpubbFanAccount) February 12, 2019
Marquette vs DePaul Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MARQ: (-160) | DEP: (+135)
Spread: MARQ: -3 (-110) | DEP: +3 (-110)
Total: 149.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MARQ: (81%) | DEP: (19%)
Marquette vs DePaul Betting Trends & Stats
- Marquette is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Marquette is 4-1 SU in its last five road games.
- DePaul is 7-3 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- DePaul is 1-6 SU in its last seven games against Marquette.
Marquette vs DePaul Prop Bet
All Marquette-DePaul betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Marquette) Total Points: Over 76.5 (-110) – The Marquette Golden Eagles are one of the most efficient offenses in the country thanks to their elite 3-point shooting. The Golden Eagles are shooting 39.5 percent from 3-point range (12th in the NCAA). On the other hand, the DePaul Blue Demons have struggled on defense this season, surrendering an average of 72 points per game (177th in the NCAA). And DePaul is particularly ineffective at defending the 3-point shot, allowing opponents to convert 35.7 percent of their 3-point attempts (251st in the NCAA).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.