Heat vs Nuggets Game Info
Miami Heat (25-29, 14-13 Away) at Denver Nuggets (37-18, 23-4 Home)
Date: Monday, Feb. 11, 2019
Time: 9:10 p.m. EST
Location: Pepsi Center – Denver, CO
Heat vs Nuggets Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+470) | DEN: (-650)
Spread: MIA: +10.5 (-110) | DEN: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 214 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIA: (37%) | DEN: (63%)
Heat vs Nuggets Betting Trends & Stats
- Denver is 19-8 against the spread at home this season.
- Miami is 24-10 ATS when playing on back-to-back days over the last three seasons.
- Miami is 33-17 ATS in road games against teams with a winning record over the last three seasons.
- Miami is 17-6 ATS in road games against Western Conference teams with a winning record over the last two seasons.
- The total has gone under in three of the last five Denver-Miami matchups.
- The total has gone over in 10 of Denver's last 14 games.
- The total has gone under in nine of Miami's last 13 games.
Heat vs Nuggets Prop Bet
All Heat-Nuggets betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Nikola Jokic: Over 42.5 Points + Rebounds + Assists (-110) - Jokic should be excited to get back home considering he's posted at least 30 points in each of his last two games in Denver. This is a guy that has been crushing box scores all season, but Jokic has four triple-doubles in his last six games – missing a fifth by one assist. Tonight, the Heat come straggling into Denver just one night after playing the Golden State Warriors in the Bay Area, so you can imagine how tired they might be in Colorado's high altitude.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.