Clippers vs Timberwolves Game Info
Los Angeles Clippers (31-26, 16-14 Away) vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (25-30, 17-10 Home)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 10, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Target Center – Minneapolis, MN
Clippers vs Timberwolves Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (+140) | MIN: (-164)
Spread: LAC: +4 (-110) | MIN: -4 (-110)
Total: 231 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAC: (47%) | MIN: (53%)
Clippers vs Timberwolves Betting Trends & Stats
- Los Angeles is 5-2 against the spread in its last seven road games.
- Los Angeles is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games against Minnesota.
- The total has hit the over in four of Los Angeles' last five games against Minnesota.
- Minnesota is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
- Minnesota is 0-5 ATS in its last five home games.
Clippers vs Timberwolves Prop Bet
All Clippers-Timberwolves betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lou Williams Total Points: Over 21.5 (-110) – With Tobias Harris being shipped out of town at the trade deadline, Williams is now left as the No. 1 scoring option in Los Angeles. He's averaging 22.6 points per game so far in February, but with Jeff Teague, Jerryd Bayless and Robert Covington all expected to be out tonight, much of Minnesota's key defensive talent won't be available. And this should open up additional scoring opportunities for Williams.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.