Mavericks vs Rockets Game Info
Dallas Mavericks (
Date: Monday, Feb. 11, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Back-to-back! Mavs are in H-Town as they prepare to take on the Rockets TONIGHT! Early tipoff set for 7PM CT with all your pregame coverage on @FoxSportsSW & @1033fmESPN beginning at 6:30PM! #MFFL pic.twitter.com/cTBCIixky5— Dallas Mavericks (@dallasmavs) February 11, 2019
Mavericks vs Rockets Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (+470) | HOU: (-650)
Spread: DAL: +10.5 (-110) | HOU: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 221.5 | Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DAL: (43%) | HOU: (57%)
Mavericks vs Rockets Betting Trends & Stats
- The Mavericks have won two straight games over the Rockets, but Houston has won eight of the last 10 matchups between the two teams.
- Houston is 25-29-1 against the spread this season and 15-12-1 ATS at home.
- Dallas is the NBA's best ATS team, sitting at 35-20
- Both Dallas and Houston have won three of their last four games and are 6-4 in their last 10.
- Dallas has covered the spread in nine of its last 10 games.
- Houston has covered the spread in just three of its last 12.
: Mavs used a 21-3 run (from the 9:28 mark of the 4Q through the 1:28 mark of the fourth) to turn a 15-point deficit (96-81) into a three-point advantage (102-99) in our 102-101 win over the @trailblazers! pic.twitter.com/1ZxXRqMfFh— Dallas Mavericks (@dallasmavs) February 10, 2019
Mavericks vs Rockets Prop Bet
All Mavericks-Rockets prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. Points: Over 16.5 – We're still getting used to the fact that Hardaway is now on the Mavericks, but he's adapted well so far in Dallas. He's averaging 16 points per game across his first three showings, and he just scored 24 points in a win against the Portland Trail Blazers. He's certainly not shy when it comes to shooting with his new team either, as he's averaging 15 attempts per game. He scored 21 against the Rockets just a couple weeks ago and should see enough shots to push for 17 points in a high-scoring game against a team like Houston.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.