Nuggets vs Suns Game Info
Denver Nuggets (28-12, 11-9 Away) vs. Phoenix Suns (10-33, 6-17 Home)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 12, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Location: Talking Stick Resort Arena – Phoenix, AZ
Nuggets vs Suns
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (-410) | PHX: (+320)
Spread: DEN: -9 (-110) | PHX: +9 (-110)
Total: 218.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DEN: (62%) | PHX: (38%)
Nikola Jokić is UNBELIEVABLE and that's all we have to say about that. pic.twitter.com/UrR17NXogH— Denver Nuggets (@nuggets) January 11, 2019
Nuggets vs Suns Betting Trends & Stats
- Denver is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- Denver is 2-6 ATS in its last eight games.
- Denver is 8-2-1 ATS in its last 11 games against Phoenix.
- Phoenix is 10-5 ATS in its last 15 games.
- Phoenix is 1-4 ATS in its last five games against Denver at home.
Nuggets vs Suns Prop Bet
All Nuggets-Suns prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jamal Murray: Over 18.5 Points (-118) – In two games against the Phoenix Suns so far this year, Murray has averaged a whopping 36.0 PPG, almost double this line. In his last 10 games, the Nuggets point guard is averaging 21 points per game. It is common knowledge that Phoenix has some of the worst point-guard play in the league, so Murray should be able to continue to exploit this juicy matchup.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.