Pelicans vs Timberwolves Game Info
New Orleans Pelicans (20-22, 5-16 Away) vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (20-22, 14-7 Home)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 12, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Location: Target Center – Minneapolis, MN
Pelicans vs Timberwolves Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NO: (-130) | MIN: (+112)
Spread: NO: +1.5 (-110) | MIN: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 235.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NO: (63%) | MIN: (37%)
For the third time in four games, the #Pelicans opponent is on the second night of a back-to-back...New Orleans enters tonight's game after two days rest, and holds a 3-2 record this season after having two days between games. #DoItBig— Pelicans PR (@PelicansPR) January 12, 2019
Pelicans vs Timberwolves Betting Trends & Stats
- New Orleans is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- New Orleans is 1-4 ATS in its last five road games.
- New Orleans is 1-5 ATS in its last six games against Minnesota.
- Minnesota is 12-6 ATS in its last 18 games at home.
- Minnesota is 4-1 ATS in its last five games at home against New Orleans.
Pelicans vs Timberwolves Prop Bet
All Pelicans-Timberwolves prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Anthony Davis: Over 28.5 Points (-110) – Davis has averaged 31.8 PPG in his last 10 games and 32.0 PPG in the month of January. He'll go up against Karl Anthony-Towns in Saturday's matchup, who is historically one of the worst defensive centers in the NBA. Expect Davis to exploit that matchup tonight against a team on the wrong end of a back-to-back.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.