Cover Photo: Getty Images
Ole Miss vs Mississippi State Game Info
Ole Miss Rebels (12-2, 2-0 SEC) vs. No. 14 Mississippi State Bulldogs (12-2, 0-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 12, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
GAMEDAY! #BeatState— Ole Miss Basketball (@OleMissMBB) January 12, 2019
Humphrey Coliseum (Starkville)
12 p.m. CT
Ole Miss vs Mississippi State Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MISS: (+180) | MSST: (-225)
Spread: MISS: +5 (-110) | MSST: -5 (-110)
Total: 149 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MISS: (57%) | MSST: (43%)
Ole Miss vs Mississippi State Betting Trends & Stats
- There has been no team in the country better than Ole Miss when it comes to covering a spread. The Rebels have the best record in the nation at 13-1 ATS. The Bulldogs have not had the same luck at 7-7 ATS.
- Mississippi State is 5-3 ATS at home and 0-1 ATS following a loss.
- Ole Miss has struggled to hit the over, having done so in just six of their 14 games this season. The Bulldogs have been just as consistent hitting the over as they are ATS having done so in half of their 14 games.
- Ole Miss is one of the hottest teams in basketball, winning nine in a row including their most recent win against No. 11 Auburn.
- Mississippi State is 21st in the nation at scoring at home with 87.5 points per game.
Nothing like RIVALRY games in college basketball and we've got a BIG ONE today in Starkville. Ole Miss is soaring. Mississippi State is desperate for a league win. 1 PM ET. CBS.— Jon Rothstein (@JonRothstein) January 12, 2019
Ole Miss vs Mississippi State Bets
All Ole Miss vs. Mississippi State prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Ole Miss) Total Points: Over 72 (-115) – Ole Miss hasn't been getting the respect they deserve as they should be in the conversation of being a ranked team. They've beaten quality teams and have scored a lot while doing so. Ole Miss has scored less than 72 points just twice this season as they also have an underrated offense. You'd understand the total if the Bulldogs had an outstanding defense, but they're just 85th in the nation. Count on the Rebels to fill it up and hit the over.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.