Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rams vs Cowboys Game Info
Dallas Cowboys (11-6, 4-5 Away) vs Los Angeles Rams (13-3, 7-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 12, 2019
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum – Los Angeles, CA
Rams vs Cowboys Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (+260) | LAR: (-310)
Spread: DAL: +7.5 (-120) | LAR: -7.5 (+100)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DAL: (56%) | LAR: (44%)
Cowboys DE DeMarcus Lawrence on Rams QB Jared Goff: He is a quarterback. I don’t like quarterbacks. I go in every week wanting to take a quarterback’s soul. You look in a man’s eye and see fear in his heart. That is when you know you got him. That’s how I play the game.— Clarence Hill Jr (@clarencehilljr) January 10, 2019
Rams vs Cowboys Betting Trends & Stats
- This will be the ninth postseason meeting between these two teams and the first since 1986. The all-time postseason series is tied at four wins a piece.
- Dallas is 3-3 ATS in its last six games.- Dallas is 4-4 ATS on the road this year.
- The total has gone over in six of the eight games Los Angeles has played at home this season.
- Los Angeles went 7-8-1 ATS during the regular season.
- Dallas is 3-2 SU in its last five games against the Rams, with just one win coming on the road.
Easy to forget with all that’s happened that Dak Prescott made his NFL debut against the Rams. He was auditioning for the Cowboys’ backup role after Kellen Moore broke his leg in training camp.— David Helman (@HelmanDC) January 7, 2019
Oh, and Jon Gruden called the game #cowboyswire pic.twitter.com/TAQvU2iAo7
Rams vs Cowboys Best Prop Bet
All Rams-Cowboys prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Los Angeles Rams by 1-13 Points (+140) – The Rams own one of the most explosive offenses in the NFL, but they'll face a Dallas Cowboys team that owns the sixth-best scoring defense in the league. The Rams offense is capable of scoring in bunches and should be able to pull this one out. But the Cowboys' bend-but-don't-break unit should keep things close as the Dallas offense does what it can to take advantage of a suspect Rams rushing defense. With a spread favoring the Rams by about a touchdown, it wouldn't be surprising if they won by a number at or close to the line.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.