Cover Photo: Getty Images
Oklahoma State vs West Virginia Game Info
Oklahoma State Cowboys (7-8, 1-2 Big 12) vs. West Virginia Mountaineers (8-7, 0-3 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 12, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
It's Game Day! Join us at the Coliseum against the Oklahoma State Cowboys at noon today. pic.twitter.com/DuRIAbLaAN— WVU Basketball (@WVUhoops) January 12, 2019
Oklahoma State vs West Virginia Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKST: (+225) | WVU: (-285)
Spread: OKST: +6.5 (-110) | WVU: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OKST: (30%) | WVU: (70%)
Oklahoma State vs West Virginia Betting Trends & Stats
- Oklahoma State is just 5-10 ATS this season. Something has to give as the Mountaineers are not much better sitting at 5-9-1 ATS.
- West Virginia has covered the spread in all three of their conference games this season. Oklahoma State is 1-2 ATS in conference play.
- The Cowboys have struggled to score this season as they've hit the over just three out of 15 times. The Mountaineers have fared far better hitting the over in eight of their 15 contests.
- West Virginia has lost three straight games and sits dead last in the Big 12.
- Oklahoma State lost to two ranked opponents to start conference play, but rebounded with a win over Texas.
Oklahoma State vs West Virginia Prop Bets
All Oklahoma State vs West Virginia prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Oklahoma State) Total Points: Under 66 (-115) – You never want to sit around your television and root for excellent defense but that's going to be the nature of this contest. Not only does Oklahoma State have a 3-12 record when it comes to hitting the over this season, but they're just 1-3 on the road. They're 247th in scoring this year and have failed to reach 66 points seven times.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.