Cover Photo: Getty Images
Pittsburgh vs NC State Game Info
Pittsburgh Panthers (11-4, 1-1 Big Ten) vs. No. 15 NC State Wolfpack (13-2, 1-1 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 12, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Location: PNC Arena –
Pittsburgh vs NC State Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PITT: (+460) | NCST: (-620)
Spread: PITT: +10.5 (-110) | NCST: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 155 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PITT: (42%) | NCST: (58%)
Pittsburgh vs NC State Betting Trends & Stats
- Pittsburgh may not be ranked, but they're one of the best teams in the nation ATS at 11-3-1, ninth best in college basketball. NC State isn't far behind at 11-4 (21st in the nation).
- Neither team has done well with hitting the over as NC State has done so six out of 14 games this season while Pittsburgh has done it six out of 15 games.
- NC State has struggled to hit the over, specifically at home with a 3-7 record.
- Pittsburgh has not won a game on the road yet this season with an 0-2 record.
Pittsburgh vs NC State Best Prop Bet
All Pittsburgh vs NC State prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (NC State) Total Points: Over 82.5 (-115) – The Wolfpack may have struggled to hit the over in their games at home this season, but they won't have a problem holding up their end of the bargain. NC State has averaged 88.7 points per game behind a balanced attack, good for fourth highest in the nation. This team is coming off a loss to North Carolina and went on a tear following their last loss, scoring over 82 points in five of their next seven games. They'll have another bounce-back performance in front of their home crowd this afternoon.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.