Purdue vs Wisconsin Game Info
Purdue Boilermakers (
Date: Friday, Jan. 11, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Purdue vs Wisconsin Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PUR: (+135) | WISC: (-160)
Spread: PUR: +3 (-110) | WISC: -3 (-110)
Total: 131 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PUR: (30%) | WISC: (70%)
Purdue vs Wisconsin Betting Trends & Stats
- Purdue has won four of its last five games against Wisconsin.
- The last time these two teams played each other while both were unranked was 2011. The Badgers came out on top, 67-62, in that game.
- Purdue is 7-8-0 ATS this season, but is only 1-3-0 ATS on the road.
- Wisconsin is 8-7-0 ATS this season and 3-4-0 ATS at the Kohl Center.
- In Big Ten play Purdue is 1-3-0 ATS while Wisconsin is 2-2-0 ATS.
Purdue is 6-1 this season when Matt Haarms scores in double-figures. Boilers need him as a consistent third wheel behind Carsen Edwards and Ryan Cline. At Wisconsin. 9 ET.— Jon Rothstein (@JonRothstein) January 11, 2019
Purdue vs Wisconsin Best Prop Bets
All Purdue-Wisconsin prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Purdue) Total Points: Under 64 (-115) – This is a Wisconsin basketball game which means it's going to be ugly and low scoring. Purdue isn't a terrible offensive team, but most of their offense relies on Carsen Edwards and, if he's off, the team is dead in the water. Against No. 6 Michigan State, Edwards went 3-of-16 from the floor and only scored 11 points in a game that the Boilermakers lost, 77-59. Purdue could still win this game, but it surely won't be a high-scoring contest.
- Home Team (Wisconsin) Total Points: Under 67 (-115) – The reason Purdue can still win this game with less than 64 points is that Wisconsin isn't exactly an offensive juggernaut. This is a team that scored 46 points in a game earlier this season. The most Wisco has scored in conference play this year is 72 points and they're fresh off a home loss to Minnesota where they scored 52 points. This isn't a Top-10 Purdue team anymore, but their defense is still good enough to slow down the Badgers. Look for a close game tonight that ends somewhere in the high 50s.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.