Nets vs Raptors Game Info
Brooklyn Nets (21-22, 10-11 away) vs. Toronto Raptors (31-12, 17-4 home)
Date: Friday, Jan. 11, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Nets vs Raptors Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BKN: (+400) | TOR: (-550)
Spread: BKN: +10 (-110) | TOR: -10 (-110)
Total: 222 | Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BKN: (42%) | TOR: (58%)
Nets vs Raptors Betting Trends & Stats
- The Raptors have won 12 of 13 over the Nets, but the Nets won their matchup earlier this season.
- Brooklyn is 23-20 ATS this season for a 54 percent cover rate, they're second best in the NBA on the road at 12-9 ATS.
- The Raptors are 17-4 SU at home this season.
- Toronto is the third worst team in the league at 18-24-1 ATS and is 9-12 ATS at home.
- Toronto is 3-7 ATS in games when they're favored by double digits.
- The Nets have covered in four of their past five games.
Nets vs Raptors Prop Bets
Spencer Dinwiddie Points OVER 16.5 (-106): Dinwiddie has been one of the most pleasant surprises on this Nets team as the fifth-year man out of Colorado is averaging 17.1 points a game this year. Dinwiddie is a bit inconsistent, scoring 37 points a couple weeks ago against Charlotte and then following it up by scoring three points against Charlotte two days later. Despite that, he still on average should be able to hit above 16.5 tonight in Toronto.
Serge Ibaka Rebounds OVER 6.5 (-130): Ibaka isn't close to the best rebounding big man in the NBA anymore, but he does still pull down plenty of boards on a nightly basis. He's averaging 7.3 boards a game and has had six or more rebounds in eight straight games. As long as he plays his normal minutes he should be able to get to seven or more rebounds.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username