Pacific vs Gonzaga Game Info
Pacific Tigers (10-7, 0-2 Conf) at No. 5 Gonzaga Bulldogs (14-2, 1-0 Conf)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 10, 2019
Time: 11 p.m. EST
Venue: McCarthey Athletic Center – Spokane, WA
Pacific vs Gonzaga Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: UOP: +25.5 (-110) | GONZ: -25.5 (-110)
Total: 158.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UOP: (16%) | GONZ: (84%)
Pacific vs Gonzaga Betting Trends & Stats
- Pacific is 1-4 ATS in its last five games on the road.
- Pacific is 2-4 ATS in its last six games against Gonzaga.
- The total has hit the under in four of Pacific's last five games against Gonzaga.
- Gonzaga is 5-0 ATS in its last five games at home.
- Gonzaga is 5-1 ATS in its last six games at home against Pacific.
Pacific vs Gonzaga Best Prop Bet
All Pacific-Gonzaga prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Gonzaga) Total Points: Under 92 (-120) – Over their last 10 meetings, the Bulldogs have only averaged 80.5 points against Pacific. While this game is expected to be a blowout by Gonzaga, it could be such a blowout that in the second half, or for much of it, the Bulldogs will have their foot off the pedal. It highly likely that Gonzaga even puts some reserves in the game that don't normally see the floor. This should lower the pace and the potential scoring output for the Bulldogs down the stretch against a team they already average a full 12 points below the over/under line.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.