Nevada vs. Arizona State Info
No. 6 Nevada (8-0, 2-0 Away) @ No. 20 Arizona State (7-0, 5-0 Home)
Date: Friday, Dec. 7, 2018
Time: 11:59 p.m. EST
Location: Staples Center -- Los Angeles, CA
Nevada vs. Arizona State Betting Info
Odds: All lines provided by FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEV: (-285) | ASU: (+225)
Spread: NEV: -6.5 (-110) | ASU: +6.5 (-110)
Total: 162 – Over (-110) | Under (-110)
Betting Percentages (Spread): NEV: (41%) I ASU: (59%)
Excited for Arizona State-Nevada tonight. Arizona State is an extremely athletic, long group who can pose some issues for Nevada in a way the Wolfpack haven’t yet seen.— Sam Vecenie (@Sam_Vecenie) December 7, 2018
Nevada vs. Arizona State Betting Trends
- Arizona State is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has gone under in four of Arizona state's last six games.
- Nevada is 7-1 ATS in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Nevada's last nine games.
Nevada vs. Arizona State Best Prop Bets
All Nevada-Arizona State props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Nevada: Under 84.5 points (-120) – This line seems way too high for a neutral court game. The Nevada Wolfpack have only averaged 69 points per game and just 27 in the first half in their last three games. Arizona State has also averaged 7.33 steals per game in its last three contests. Take the under on Nevada's output this Friday night.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.