Game Info: Wake Forest Demon Deacons (4-5) at No. 14 NC State Wolfpack (6-2)
- Date: Thursday, Nov. 8
- Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
- Location: Carter-Finley Stadium – Raleigh, NC
Odds: All Betting Props and Odds via FanDuel Sportsbook
|Game Lines||Spread||Moneyline||Over/Under Total|
|Wake Forest||+17 (-110)||+580||Over 69 (-110)|
|NC State||-17 (-110)||-850||Under 69 (-110)|
Junior wideout Kelvin Harmon (@Wide_Receiver3) will participate in Senior Day prior to Wake Forest for a "milestone" event. He's currently projected as a Top 5 pick in the 2019 NFL Draft. #WPNhttps://t.co/NQ50QZ7OTC— Pack Pride (@PackPride) November 7, 2018
- NC State is scoring 33.7 PPG and Wake Forest is scoring 32.7 PPG this season. These two teams haven't combined to score 69 or more points in any of their previous 10 meetings.
- Home teams have an incredible historical advantage in this series as of late, with the visitor going an abysmal 1-9 (Wake Forest 0-5, NC State 1-4) over their previous 10 matchups.
- NC State is one of four undefeated ACC Atlantic Division teams at home this season (5-0).
Best Prop Bets:
- Home Team (NC State) Under 43 Points – The Wolfpack have averaged 40 ppg over their last three games this season (nearly a touchdown more than their 33.7 PPG season), and that's still three points below 43.
- Away Team (Wake Forest) Under 26 – NC State's defense has been stingy at home this season, allowing just 19.8 PPG to visiting teams. Over the past three series battles in Raleigh, Wake Forest has averaged 11.67 points per game. The Demon Deacons haven't scored more than 17 points on the road against NC State in any of their last five matchups.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.