Women's weightlifting was first included in the 2000 Sydney Olympics. However, this marks the first year that the super heavyweight will be set to over-87kg instead of the typical over-75kg limit.
Olympics Women's Weightlifting +87kg
China's Li Wenwen is FanDuel Sportsbook's favorite to win the women's 87kg weightlifting gold medal at -370 odds. With numerous super heavyweight world records under her belt, it's no surprise to see Wenwen being the favorite in Tokyo.
New Zealand's Laurel Hubbard has the second-best odds to win the gold medal at +340.
Here's how the rest of the women't weightlifting +87kg gold medal odds are shaping up.
Olympics Women's Weightlifting +87kg Gold Medal Odds
1. Li Wenwen (CHN): -370
2. Laurel Hubbard (NZL): +340
3. Sarah Robles (USA): +2100
4. Emily Campbell (GBR): +3400
5. Lee Seon-Mi (KOR): +3400
6. Veronica Saldin (DOM): +8500
7. Anna Vanbellingham (BEL): +10000
8. Kuinini Manumua (TGA): +10000
9. Nurul Akmal (INA): +10000
10. Charisma Amoe-Tarrant (AUS): +10000
11. Eyurkenia Pileta (CUB): +10000
12. Scarleth Ucelo (GUA): +10000
13. Sarah Fischer (AUT): +10000
14. Erdenebat Bilegsaikhan (MGL): +10000
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!