Pirates vs Diamondbacks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 4
In MLB action on Saturday, the Pittsburgh Pirates take on the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Pirates vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- Pittsburgh Pirates (22-28) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (26-27)
- Date: Saturday, June 4, 2022
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Pirates vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PIT: (-134) | ARI: (+114)
- Spread: PIT: -1.5 (+146) | ARI: +1.5 (-178)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Pirates vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The Pittsburgh Pirates will give the start to Roansy Contreras (1-0, 4.84 ERA) looking for win No. 2 on the season, and the Diamondbacks will counter with Zach Davies (2-3, 4.84).
Pirates vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Pirates win (54.2%)
Pirates vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Pirates vs. Diamondbacks reveal Pittsburgh as the favorite (-134) and Arizona as the underdog (+114) on the road.
Pirates vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Diamondbacks are +1.5 on the runline against the Pirates. The Diamondbacks are -178 to cover, and the Pirates are +146.
Pirates vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- An over/under of 8.5 has been set for Pirates-Diamondbacks on June 4, with the over being -104 and the under -118.
Pirates vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Pirates have won in six of the 10 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Pittsburgh has a win-loss record of 5-1 when favored by -126 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Contests with Pittsburgh have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 19 of 50 chances this season.
- The Diamondbacks have won 44.2% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (19-24).
- Arizona has a record of 16-22 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +108 or longer (42.1%).
- In the 53 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Arizona, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-30-0).