Mariners vs Rangers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 15
The Friday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Seattle Mariners and the Texas Rangers.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Mariners vs Rangers Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (48-42) vs. Texas Rangers (41-46)
- Date: Friday, July 15, 2022
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Mariners vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-164) | TEX: (+138)
- Spread: SEA: -1.5 (+102) | TEX: +1.5 (-122)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Mariners vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
Robbie Ray (7-6) will start in this one for the Seattle Mariners. The Texas Rangers have yet to tab a starting pitcher for this game.
Mariners vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (56.8%)
Mariners vs Rangers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Mariners-Rangers, Seattle is the favorite at -164, and Texas is +138 playing at home.
Mariners vs Rangers Spread
- The Rangers are +1.5 on the runline against the Mariners. The Rangers are -122 to cover, and the Mariners are +102.
Mariners vs Rangers Over/Under
- Mariners versus Rangers on July 15 has an over/under of 8 runs, with the odds on the over -114 and the under set at -106.
Mariners vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Mariners have been favorites in 34 games this season and have come away with the win 22 times (64.7%) in those contests.
- Seattle has a mark of 3-1 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -188 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Seattle have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 43 of 90 chances this season.
- The Rangers have been the moneyline underdog 48 total times this season. They've gone 25-23 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +158 or longer, Texas has a 3-7 record (winning just 30% of its games).
- Texas has combined with opponents to go over the total 40 times this season for a 40-38-6 record against the over/under.