Giants vs Diamondbacks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 5
The San Francisco Giants will face the Arizona Diamondbacks in MLB action on Tuesday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (40-38) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (36-44)
- Date: Tuesday, July 5, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
Giants vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-174) | ARI: (+146)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (-114) | ARI: +1.5 (-105)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Giants vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The Giants will start Alex Wood (5-7) versus the Diamondbacks and Tyler Gilbert.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (65.6%)
Giants vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Diamondbacks-Giants, Arizona is the underdog at +146, and San Francisco is -174 playing on the road.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Giants are favored by 1.5 runs on the road against the Diamondbacks. The Giants are -114 to cover the spread, while the Diamondbacks are -105.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- The over/under for the Giants versus Diamondbacks game on July 5 has been set at 9, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Giants have been chosen as favorites in 58 games this year and have walked away with the win 31 times (53.4%) in those games.
- San Francisco has a mark of 14-13 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -168 or better on the moneyline.
- San Francisco and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 37 of their 75 opportunities.
- The Diamondbacks are 27-35 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 43.5% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +142 or longer, Arizona has a record of 7-16 (30.4%).
- Arizona has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 80 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 36 of those games (36-42-2).