Dodgers vs Brewers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 23
The Tuesday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Milwaukee Brewers.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this matchup.
Dodgers vs Brewers Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (84-37) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (65-56)
- Date: Tuesday, August 23, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Brewers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-148) | MIL: (+126)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+146) | MIL: +1.5 (-178)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (-100)
Dodgers vs Brewers Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Tony Gonsolin (15-1) for the Los Angeles Dodgers, and Corbin Burnes (9-5) for the Milwaukee Brewers.
Dodgers vs Brewers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (53.5%)
Dodgers vs Brewers Moneyline
- Los Angeles is a -148 favorite on the moneyline, while Milwaukee is a +126 underdog on the road.
Dodgers vs Brewers Spread
- The Brewers are at +1.5 on the runline against the Dodgers. The Brewers are -178 to cover the spread, and the Dodgers are +146.
Dodgers vs Brewers Over/Under
- The over/under for the Dodgers versus Brewers game on August 23 has been set at 7, with -122 odds on the over and -100 odds on the under.
Dodgers vs Brewers Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have won in 82, or 71.9%, of the 114 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Los Angeles has a mark of 70-27 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -148 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 50 of their 119 opportunities.
- The Brewers have been the moneyline underdog 27 total times this season. They've finished 10-17 in those games.
- Milwaukee is 3-5 (winning only 37.5% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +126 or longer.
- In the 122 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Milwaukee, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 60 times (60-55-7).