This year, we’re bringing our brand new Bingo game to the NBA’s All-Star action. It’s easy to claim your FREE Bingo card, then watch along during the Skills Challenge, Three-Point Contest, and Slam Dunk competition on Saturday night, February 17. Every card has 24 different props plus a free square in the center. Just hit 5 props in a row and be the first to tap the "Call BINGO!" button to win the grand prize. And tons of other top finishers will win cash and other prizes too.Play FREE
Get Your Free
All-Star Bingo Card
Watch Saturday’s All-Star events and look for the props on your card
Hit the "Call BINGO!" button when you have 5 in a row
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THESE RULES GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF PARTICIPATION AND PRIZE AWARD.
1. Promotion: Welcome to “NBA All-Star Bingo” presented by FanDuel (“Contest”). No purchase necessary to enter or win, and no deposit, entry fee, payment, or proof of purchase is necessary to participate in this contest.
2. Sponsor. This contest is sponsored by FanDuel, Inc. (the “Sponsor” or “FanDuel”), who may be contacted by email at email@example.com, or by mail at 300 Park Avenue South, New York, New York 10010.
3. Contest Period and Description of Contest. The Contest shall commence on February 17, 2018 at 8:00PM and conclude at 11:59PM on February 17, 2018. The period from the Start Date to the End Date shall be known as the “Contest Period.”
5. Eligibility. All eligible participants (“Participants”) entering the Contest must comply with all terms and conditions of these Rules. Participants may enter as outlined in #6 below.
6. How to Enter. Participants must enter Contest through FanDuel.com website or using FanDuel mobile application.and tapping on the applicable free All-Star Bingo logo, banners, buttons or links. Participants must be logged in to their registered FanDuel accounts to enter.
7. Selection of Winners. To win, you must complete a row of five squares on your bingo card. An explanation of what must occur to complete a square (“events”) will be available in the Contest landing page. A completed row may be formed by completing all the squares in one column, row, or diagonally from top left to bottom right or top right to bottom left. Once a row is complete, the Call Bingo button (“Button”) at the bottom of your bingo card will change color, indicating that you may submit your card to win. The first player to click the Button with a completed row on his or her card will win the grand prize (“Grand Prize Winner”). Other winners will receive the consolation prizes in accordance with the prize table below (“Winners”). Finishing position will be determined by order in which players click the Button. If two or more players click the Button at the same time, the tied Winners will split the cash prizes.
Determination of whether an event will result in the completion of a square shall be decided by FanDuel in its sole discretion.
If multiple events occur during the same play, all events are deemed to have occurred at the completion of that play.
Events cannot occur until the beginning of the Contest Period.
Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, the potential winners will be declared the official Winners of the Contest. The purchase of any goods or services will not increase any Participant’s chances of winning. All decisions of the Sponsor regarding the Contest and the application of these Rules are final and binding.
8. Prizes and Odds: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. There will be $25,000.00 in prizes awarded in accordance with the prize table below.:
Anyone else that hits Bingo gets a FREE ticket to an NBA contest on FanDuel
Cash prizes will be deposited into the Winners’ accounts within 72 hours of the conclusion of the Contest.
9. Applicable Rules And Winner’s List: For any legally required winners’ list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (unless otherwise prohibited by local law) to FanDuel, Inc., 300 Park Avenue South, New York, New York 10010, Attn: Social Media Contests. All such requests must be received within three (3) months after the end of the Sweepstakes.
10. No Third Party Sponsor. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or in association with any person or other entity, including any third party, other than FanDuel.
11. Publicity. Prize winners agree that their names, location, social media posts, and/or photos and videos tagged in response to contest posts may be used for marketing purposes. By participating in the Contest, the Winner agrees to refrain from any behavior or communication that would harm the image or reputation of FanDuel, the FanDuel user community and NBA Entities. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PLACING YOUR NAME ON A WINNER’S LIST.
12. Additional Terms and Conditions. The decisions made by FanDuel management regarding, but not limited to, eligibility, winners, scoring, travel arrangement, rules, prizes and compliance with FanDuel’s standards of conduct. No correspondence will be entered into. FanDuel reserves the right to make reasonable changes to these terms, (a) to ensure the fairness of competition, and (b) in response to unanticipated developments (such as technical failures, errors, acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, and changes in applicable law.
13. Choice of Law and Disputes. Choice of law Disputes shall be subject to the provisions in FanDuel’s terms of service, which are hereby incorporated by reference, including Section 15, which contains a binding arbitration clause and a class action waiver. YOU SHOULD REVIEW THESE TERMS CAREFULLY, AS THEY MAY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
14. Conditions of Participation and Limitations of Liability.
By participating, entrants hereby release, hold harmless, covenant not to sue, and forever discharge Sponsor, its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, divisions, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of the sweepstakes or contest, and each of its and their directors, employees, officers, and agents, including NBA Entities from and against any and all third-party claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, injuries, or causes of action of any kind that in any way now or hereinafter may arise from or relate to the sweepstakes or contest, including without limitation (i) the administration of the sweepstakes or contest, such as typographical, printing, seeding, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the sweepstakes or contest, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or any related materials, inaccurate, fraudulent, incomplete, illegible, late, lost, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, incomplete, or damaged entries, any delays in delivery or lack of availability of the prize or prize materials and/or (ii) entrants’ participation in a sweepstakes or contest offered by Sponsor or their acceptance or use of a prize, or participation in any prize related activities, including, without limitation, any travel related thereto, and death and bodily injury (including emotional distress), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the sweepstakes or contest or any sweepstakes or contest-related activity and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy, liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any prize-related activities.
Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be (i) acting in violation of these Rules or (ii) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the applicable sweepstakes or contest, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Without limiting the foregoing, in the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with a sweepstakes or contest as contemplated by any event beyond its control, including, without limitation, a force majeure, fire, flood, epidemic or other national health emergency, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared,) or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, public health crisis, or other cause not reasonably within its control, then Sponsor shall also have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the respective sweepstakes or contest. In the event that a sweepstakes or contest is terminated, cancelled, or postponed for any reason whatsoever, the ARV of the prize(s) will be awarded to the extent required by law.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE SPONSOR’S WEBSITE(S) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF A SWEEPSTAKES OR CONTEST OFFERED BY SPONSOR IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.