Must be 21+ to enter
Must be 21+ to enter
Must be 21+ to enter
Finish first in any Qualifier to win a trip to the live Fantasy Finals in Miami for you and a friend. PLUS — other top finishers will win these great prizes:
$75 NBA Store Credit
Entry into NBAFP Finals Tournament
$50 NBA Store Credit
Welcome to the 2017 NBA Fantasy Playoffs Presented by Bud Light (“NBAFP”). The NBAFP will take place solely through the Official One-Day Fantasy Game of the NBA hosted by FanDuel at fanduel.com/nba. The NBAFP will consist of thirty (30) Official NBA One-Day Fantasy Basketball Contests (“Qualifiers”) and one (1) NBAFP Tournament Finals Contest (“Finals”). The Qualifiers will run from April 15, 2017 through May 10, 2017, and the Finals will take place over two (2) days during the NBA Conference Finals on May 19, 2017 and May 20, 2017. The date of the Finals is subject to change based on the NBA Conference Finals schedule. Participants may enter each Qualifier through the contest landing page, available here: fanduel.com/nba.
Each Qualifier will award 280 prizes (see below). The first place winner of each Qualifier will gain one (1) entry into the Finals and a trip to the Finals Event (described below). Exact prizing will be specified in the entry screen for each day’s tournament. The prizing structure will be tiered, with at least the top 280 position levels in each Qualifier winning a prize (each position level may include multiple contest players). In the event a prize is unavailable, FanDuel will use its sole discretion to provide the winner with a suitable alternate prize. FanDuel will set the maximum number of participants prior to each Qualifier. All prizes are non-transferrable.
Each Qualifier is a single entry contest and no entry fee is required to enter. Any instance of registering multiple accounts on FanDuel in order to gain more than one entry into Qualifier will result in automatic disqualification from the Qualifier and the NBAFP as well as potential suspension from FanDuel.
Entry into the NBAFP Finals Contest to be held in Miami, Florida. Travel Dates: May 19, 2017 – May 21, 2017. Prize includes round-trip coach air transportation (from gateway city nearest winner’s home) for winner and one (1) guest and double-occupancy hotel accommodations for two (2) consecutive nights for winner and one (1) guest. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) is up to $3,000.00. Actual value depends on city/day/time of departure. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
One (1) $75 NBA Store Credit. ARV: $75.00
One (1) $50 NBA Store Credit. ARV: $50.00
One (1) $25 NBA Store Credit. ARV: $25.00
One (1) $20 NBA Store Credit. ARV: $20.00
One (1) $15 NBA Store Credit. ARV: $15.00
One (1) 24,000 FanDuel Points. ARV: $10.00
One (1) 12,000 FanDuel Points. ARV: $5.00
One (1) 7,200 FanDuel Points. ARV: $3.00
One (1) 4,800 FanDuel Points. ARV: $2.00
One (1) 2,4000 FanDuel Points. ARV: $1:00
The winner of first prize in any Qualifier wins an entry into the Finals a trip to Miami for the live Finals event (“Finalist”). Each Finalist package includes round-trip coach air transportation (from major U.S. airport nearest to winner’s residence to Miami, FL) for winner and one (1) guest, double-occupancy hotel accommodations for two (2) nights for winner and one (1) guest. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) is up to $3,000.00. Actual value depends on city/day/time of departure. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Cash equivalent for round-trip flights for Finalist and guest will be deposited in Finalist’s account. Flights will be selected at FanDuel’s discretion. Finalist must book and pay for their flights within 2 days of cash deposited into account. FanDuel will not provide more cash than initially deposited; winner will be responsible for any change in airfare from time of deposit to booking. Trip must be taken on dates and times designated by FanDuel or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and may be awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting). In the event that a Finalist or his/her guest are unable to obtain proper travel documents prior to departure date, the Finalist in question will forfeit the prize in its entirety, and it may be awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting). All participants are only eligible to qualify for one seat in the Finals. If a participant wins a Qualifier after having previously qualified for the Finals, his/her finishing position will be swapped with the next eligible runner-up.
NBA Store Gift Cards will be provided in the form of promo codes sent via e-mail to respective winners.
FanDuel Points will be added to player's’ accounts within 72 hours of the settlement of the NBAFP Official Contest.
The Finals will consist of 30 Finalists and will be administered through FanDuel.com. As a condition of participation in the Finals, all Finalists must attend the Finals Event. The 1st place finisher of the Finals (“Grand Prize Winner”) will receive the NBAFP Finals Grand Prize (“Grand Prize”), comprised of a trip for two (2) to a game of the 2017 NBA Finals as well as a VIP NBA Finals Experience. Grand Prize includes round-trip coach air transportation (from gateway city nearest winner’s home) to a 2017 NBA Finals game for Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest and double-occupancy hotel accommodations for one (1) night for winner and one (1) guest. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) is up to $5,000.00. Actual value depends on city/day/time of departure. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. All entries are subject to change at the discretion of FanDuel and the NBA.
Each Qualifier and the Finals follows FanDuel’s standard scoring rules for fantasy basketball contests. You can find all scoring rules athttps://www.fanduel.com/rules.
In the event of a tie for first place in a Qualifier or the Finals, the tied players will play a one-day 'playoff' fantasy basketball contest administered by FanDuel to determine finishing position. The playoff contest will follow FanDuel’s standard scoring rules for fantasy basketball contests. FanDuel will deem the winner of this playoff contest as the winner of the Qualifier or the Finals, as the case may be; the other participant(s) will be the runners-up of the Qualifier or Finals. All other ties will result in the tied players receiving the split value of the related prizes, which will be determined by FanDuel at its sole discretion. For example, if there is a three-way tie for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th position, FanDuel will provide each participant with a prize that is one-third the of aggregate value of the original prizes.
In order to participate in the NBAFP, you must meet the following qualifications:
● Users physically located in Nevada are not eligible to enter this competition.
● You must be a registrant or existing FanDuel user to participate; and
● You are not subject to backup withholding tax because: (a) you are exempt from backup withholding, or (b) you have not been notified by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) that you are subject to backup withholding as a result of a failure to report all interest or dividends, or (c) the IRS has notified you that you are no longer subject to backup withholding.
Employees, officers, and directors of FanDuel and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and family members living in the same household of such employees are not eligible to participate in the NBAFP.
NBA Properties, Inc., the National Basketball Association (the “NBA”), and the NBA member teams is defined as collectively (“NBA Entities”). Employees, officers, directors, representatives and agents of Anheuser-Busch, LLC, NBA Properties, Inc., Turner Digital Basketball Services, Inc., NBA Media Ventures, LLC, the National Basketball Association and its member teams and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, governors, owners, wholesale distributors, retailers, advertising/promotion agencies and teamDigital Promotions, Inc. (“tD”) (collectively, “Released Parties”), and the immediate family members (parent, spouse, sibling or child and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win a prize in the NBAFP.
The NBAFP is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
FanDuel may request US resident prize winners to provide address and social security details prior to receiving their prize if their prize exceeds $600 in value. Winners are responsible for paying all taxes, fees, registration and insurance, for any prizes won in connection with this contest, including non-cash prizes.
The decisions made by FanDuel management regarding, but not limited to, eligibility, winners, scoring, rules, prizes and compliance is in accordance with FanDuel’s standards of conduct. No correspondence will be entered into. FanDuel reserves the right to make reasonable changes to these terms, (a) to ensure the fairness of competition, and (b) in response to unanticipated developments (including, but not limited to, technical failures, errors, acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, changes in applicable law, failure of stats provider and failure to obtain a minimum number of entrants).
By participating in the NBAFP, you agree that FanDuel may provide your name and e-mail address to the NBA and that the NBA may use this information for marketing and advertising purposes in accordance with its own policies.
Upon entering a Bud Light sponsored contest, such as any Qualifier or Finals (each, a “Sponsored Contest”), FanDuel will present Sponsored Contest entrants the opportunity to provide Anheuser-Busch, LLC (Advertiser) with their email addresses and dates of birth (collectively, the “User Data”) through an interactive form (the “Form”). Up to two (2) questions requesting non-personally identifiable information may also be included on the Form to be collected as part of the User Data per mutual written agreement between FanDuel and Advertiser. FanDuel will not require that users provide or share their User Data with Advertiser as a condition of participation in a Sponsored Contest. Additionally, FanDuel will only provide the User Data to Advertiser for entrants who are at least 21 years of age based on the date of birth provided on the Form, and who have explicitly opted in to receive future communications from Advertiser. Within thirty business days after the Sponsored Contest has settled, FanDuel will provide the User Data to Advertiser using a mutually agreed upon secure file transfer method (e.g. SFTP).
Finalists and Grand Prize Winner agree that their full names, location and/or photos and videos can be used for marketing purposes. They also agree to speak to bloggers and other journalists and media personnel where applicable prior to, during and after the experience, and they agree to participate in additional FanDuel marketing activities, all without additional compensation. Any winner unprepared to adhere to this requirement will have their finishing position swapped with a runner up in that Contest. In other words, a runner up will receive the NBAFP Prize.
In regards to the “NBA Entities”, participants in this promotion agree to be bound by these NBAFP terms and agree that the NBA Entities and their designees and assigns may use the participant’s name, voice, city/state of residence, photos, video or film clips, and/or other visual likeness for advertising and/or trade purposes and/or for any other purpose in any media or format now or hereafter known without further compensation (financial or otherwise), permission or notification.
FanDuel may require NBAFP participants to sign the below Affidavit of Eligibility to confirm their identity and eligibility. Any participant refusing to sign the Affidavit of Eligibility upon FanDuel’s request will be disqualified from the NBAFP and ineligible to receive any prizes.
In consideration for the opportunity to participate in the NBAFP contest, and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, I agree as follows:
● I represent that the information provided above is accurate and complete. I represent that I am not a resident of Nevada and am over 21 years of age. I agree to provide government-issued photo identification to FanDuel to verify my identity and date of birth.
● I agree to refrain from any behavior or communication during any NBAFP promotion that would harm the image or reputation of FanDuel, the NBA, Anheuser-Busch, LLC, or the FanDuel user community.
● If I win the Grand Prize, I will participate in the following, without requesting additional compensation from FanDuel or any third party: At FanDuel’s request, I will speak with any interested bloggers and other journalists and media personnel at the NBA Game I attend, including when such personnel are recording the conversation for publication. At FanDuel’s request, I will participate in a specified number of other hours of any FanDuel marketing-related activities that FanDuel organizes (whether during a NBAFP or otherwise, at FanDuel’s discretion), such as participating in FanDuel marketing photo shoots or interviews with the media, and I agree that my local travel to and from such activities will take place at my own expense and will not count toward the hour total. I agree to be available for these marketing-related activities from 30 days before until 360 days after it.
● During the promotion activities, I will not participate in any promotional or marketing-related activities for other daily fantasy websites.
● FanDuel, its service providers and “NBA Entities” may take photos or videos of me or in which I appear (“Images”) during the events and activities described in this Affidavit of Eligibility. I grant FanDuel and “NBA Entities” ownership of any copyright or other rights I may have in the Images. I grant FanDuel and “NBA Entities” an irrevocable, perpetual and unrestricted right to publish, distribute, copy, perform and otherwise use in any manner the Images and derivative works thereof, in conjunction with my own or a fictitious name, or without any name, in any medium, and in all media now or hereafter known, including over the Internet, for promotion, advertising, trade or commerce, or for any other purpose whatsoever. I also grant FanDuel and “NBA Entities” an irrevocable, perpetual and unrestricted right to publish and otherwise use my name for such purposes, whether or not in connection with the Images. I consent to the digital compositing or distortion of the Images, including any changes or alterations as to color, size, shape, perspective, context, foreground or background or associated audio. I also consent to the use of any published matter in conjunction with such Images. I waive any right that I may have to inspect or approve the finished product or products and the advertising copy or other matter that may be used in connection with the Images or my name or the use to which they may be applied. I release and discharge FanDuel, its service providers, “NBA Entities” and assigns from any liability in connection with their use of the Images or my name, including without limitation any claims for libel or violation of any right of publicity or privacy. The NBA Entities and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, governors, owners, distributors, retailers, agents, assignees, advertising/promotion agencies, representatives, and agents shall have no liability and will be released and held harmless from any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to winner or any third party or damage to personal or real property due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by any reason, including the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize and/or participation in this promotion. This grant of rights is binding upon me and my heirs, estate, legal representatives, and assigns.
Enjoy Responsibly. © 2017 A-B, BUD LIGHT® BEER, ST. LOUIS, MO. © 2017 NBA Properties, Inc.