Win a share of the nightly bonus if you roster the player who scores the final 3 of any finals game in your MVP slot.
Game 6 bonus: $10,000Enter Now
Enter our featured NBA Shot contests during the NBA Finals from May 30-June 16 to compete for a share of a special bonus on top of our regular payouts. If the player in the MVP slot of your lineup scores the last 3-pointer of any game, you'll win a share of that night's bonus prize — in addition to your regular contest payouts.Enter Now
- Only lineups in featured NBA Shot contests from 5/30/19 through 6/16/19 will count towards this promotion. Featured contest will be marked with "Last 3 Bonus" in their titles.
- Maximum of 1 reward per person per night.
- Everyone who has the NBA player that scores the last 3 point shot in the game in the MVP slot of their Featured Contest lineup will earn an equal share of that night's bonus prizes.
- Only 3-point shots made will count towards the Promotion. Foul shots as well as and-one shots will not count.
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to “Last 3 Bonus” promotion presented by FanDuel (“Promotion”). The Promotion is based on the results of the NBA Finals Games from Thursday, May 30, 2019 through Thursday, June 16, 2019.
This Promotion is sponsored by FanDuel, Inc. who may be contacted by email at email@example.com, or by mail at 300 Park Avenue South, 14th floor, New York, New York 10010.
The Promotion shall commence at 7:00AM ET on May 30, 2019 and conclude at 11:59PM on June 16, 2019 (“Promotion Period”) with each NBA Game day during the Promotion Period being a “Qualifying Day”.
Acceptance of Rules and Terms
All eligible participants (“Participants”) entering the Promotion must comply with all terms and conditions of these Rules. Participants may enter as outlined in Section 6 below.
- The officers, directors and employees of the Sponsor, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotional and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for these Promotions, and the immediate family members (grandparent, parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) of and/or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- Employees of other daily fantasy sites, including but not limited to DraftKings and Yahoo, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
How to Enter
- Sponsor shall not be liable for any problems that occur during the entry process, including without limitation, late, incomplete, delayed, undelivered, ineligible, inaccurate, erroneous or misdirected entries, and shall not have any obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete, invalid, or undeliverable submission. No illegible, incomplete, forged, or altered entries will be accepted.
- The Featured Contests will each have a maximum of one hundred fifty (150) entries per person, but each participant may only win one share of the Cash Prize per Qualifying Day during the Promotion Period. No user may have more than the specified maximum number of entries into any Featured Contest or the Promotion. Users may enter the Promotion via the Alternate Method Entry a maximum of one (1) time per Qualifying Day. Any instance of registering multiple accounts on FanDuel in order to gain more than the maximum number of entries will result in automatic disqualification from the Featured Contest and the Promotion as well as potential suspension from FanDuel.
Contest Structure and Selection of Winners
On each Qualifying Day during the Promotion Period, any Participant in that Qualifying Day’s Featured Contest that rosters the NBA player that scores the last 3 point shot in the game in the MVP slot of their Featured Contest lineup (“Scoring Player”), will win an equal share of that Qualifying Day’s prize pool (“Cash Prize”). For avoidance of doubt, the Scoring Player must be rostered in the MVP slot of a Participant’s Featured Contest lineup and must have scored the last 3 point shot in the NBA game on that Qualifying Day to be eligible. Only 3-point shots made will count towards the Promotion. Foul shots as well as and-one shots will not count.
- If no user selected a Scoring Player, then the Cash Prize will not be awarded on that Qualifying Day. If multiple participants select a Scoring Player, then those participants will split the Cash Prize evenly.
- Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, the potential winners will be declared the official Winners will split the Cash Prize. All decisions of the Sponsor regarding the Promotion and the application of these Rules are final and binding.
- Each Participant is only eligible to win one share of the Cash Prize on a Qualifying Day. For avoidance of doubt, if a Participant has multiple entries into a Featured Contest that contain a Scoring Player, he/she will only earn one equal share of the Cash Prize.
- Any Cash Prizes will be deposited into a Winner’s FanDuel account within 48 hours of winning a Cash Prize. Winners will receive an email from FanDuel within 48 hours of winning a Cash Prize, notifying them of their results and detailing the exact value of their Cash Prize and when they will be receiving it.
- Each Winner is solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and other fees associated with his or her receipt and use of a Cash Prize. No substitution, assignment or transfer of prize is permitted, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of greater or equal value if Cash Prize cannot be awarded as stated. The Sponsor will withhold and/or report taxes as required by the applicable law of the Sponsor’s jurisdiction. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner(s). Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery and expressly disclaims responsibility for prize utility, quality, or otherwise.
Prizes and Odds
Odds of selecting the Scoring Player are 1:30. There will be up to $100,000.00 in total prizes awarded during the Promotion Period, based on the total number of NBA Finals games played During the Promotion Period. Games 1 and 7 of the NBA Finals will award $25,000 in Cash Prizes each. Games 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 of the NBA Finals will award $10,000 in Cash Prizes each.
Applicable Rules And Winner’s List
For any legally required winners’ list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (unless otherwise prohibited by local law) to FanDuel, Inc., 290 Park Avenue South, 14th floor, New York, New York 10010, Attn: Promotions. All such requests must be received within three (3) months after the end of the Promotion.
No Third Party Sponsor
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or in association with any person or other entity, including any third party, other than FanDuel.
Winners agree that their names, location, social media posts, and/or photos and videos tagged in response to Promotion posts may be used for marketing purposes. By participating in the Promotion, the Winner agrees to refrain from any behavior or communication that would harm the image or reputation of FanDuel or the FanDuel user community. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PLACING YOUR NAME ON A WINNER’S LIST.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The decisions made by FanDuel management regarding, but not limited to, eligibility, winners, scoring, dates, travel arrangements (if applicable), rules, prizes and compliance with FanDuel’s standards of conduct are final. No correspondence will be entered into. FanDuel reserves the right to make reasonable changes to these terms, (a) to ensure the fairness of competition, and (b) in response to unanticipated developments such as technical failures, errors, acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, delays in the NBA schedule and changes in applicable law.
Choice of Law and Disputes
Choice of law Disputes shall be subject to the provisions in FanDuel’s terms of service, which are hereby incorporated by reference, including Section 15, which contains a binding arbitration clause and a class action waiver. YOU SHOULD REVIEW THESE TERMS CAREFULLY, AS THEY MAY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
Conditions of Participation and Limitations of Liability
By participating, entrants hereby release, hold harmless, covenant not to sue, and forever discharge Sponsor, its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, divisions, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Promotion, and each of its and their directors, employees, officers, and agents from and against any and all third-party claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, injuries, or causes of action of any kind that in any way now or hereinafter may arise from or relate to the Promotion, including without limitation (i) the administration of the Promotion, such as typographical, printing, seeding, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or any related materials, inaccurate, fraudulent, incomplete, illegible, late, lost, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, incomplete, or damaged entries, any delays in delivery or lack of availability of the prize or prize materials and/or (ii) entrants’ participation in the Promotion offered by Sponsor or their acceptance or use of a prize, or participation in any prize related activities, including, without limitation, any travel related thereto, and death and bodily injury (including emotional distress), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Promotion and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy, liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any prize-related activities.
Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be (i) acting in violation of these Rules or (ii) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Without limiting the foregoing, in the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Promotion as contemplated by any event beyond its control, including, without limitation, a force majeure, fire, flood, epidemic or other national health emergency, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared,) or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, public health crisis, or other cause not reasonably within its control, then Sponsor shall also have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Promotion. In the event that the Promotion is terminated, cancelled, or postponed for any reason whatsoever, the actual retail value of the prize(s) will be awarded to the extent required by law.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE SPONSOR’S WEBSITE(S) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF A SWEEPSTAKES OR PROMOTION OFFERED BY SPONSOR IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.