Last Fan Standing Gets
Pick one team to win each week to play FREE. Survive the season to claim the cash.Play free
How Long Can You Survive?
Just pick one winning team each week to advance. Make it all 17 weeks, and you could take home $250,000. But there’s a catch — you can only pick each team once, so it’s going to take strategy to survive.
Sound tough? It is. But don’t worry, our $250,000 prize pool is guaranteed to pay out. So if no one survives the season, we’ll payout whoever makes it the longest. And if there’s a tie, we’ll split the payout among all the winners.
FANDUEL SURVIVOR OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THESE RULES GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF PARTICIPATION AND PRIZE AWARD.
- Promotion: Welcome to “FanDuel Survivor” presented by FanDuel (“Contest”). No purchase necessary to enter or win, and no deposit, entry fee, payment, or proof of purchase is necessary to participate in this contest. The Contest is based on the results of the 2018-2019 NFL Season (“Season”).
- This Contest is sponsored by FanDuel, Inc. who may be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail at 300 Park Avenue South, 14th floor, New York, New York 10010.
- Promotion Period and Description of Contest. The Contest shall commence on 1:00PM ET on September 9, 2018 (“Start Date”) and conclude at the earlier of 11:59PM on December 30, 2018, or once all Participants have been eliminated from the Contest (“End Date”). The period from the Start Date to the End Date shall be known as the (“Contest Period”).
- All eligible participants (“Participants”) entering the Contest must comply with all terms and conditions of these Rules. Participants may enter as outlined in Section 6 below.
- The Contest is open to U.S. and Canadian residents who, on the date of entry, are at least 18 years of age or older (21 or older in Massachusetts).
- The officers, directors and employees of the Sponsor, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotional and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for these Contests, and the immediate family members (grandparent, parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) of and/or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- Employees of other daily fantasy sites, including but not limited to DraftKings and Yahoo, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- How to Enter. To enter the Contest, Participants must have a registered FanDuel.com account and enter through the FanDuel.com website or using the FanDuel mobile application. Participants may enter the Contest by selecting one team to win an Eligible Game (as defined below) by 12:59PM ET on September 9, 2018 (“Entry”).
- Sponsor shall not be liable for any problems that occur during the Entry process, including without limitation, late, incomplete, delayed, undelivered, or misdirected entries or selections, and shall not have any obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete, invalid, or undeliverable entry. No illegible, incomplete, forged, or altered entries or selections will be accepted.
- Limit One (1) Entry per person during the Contest Period. Any instance of registering multiple accounts on FanDuel in order to gain more than one Entry into the Contest will result in automatic disqualification from the Contest as well as potential suspension from FanDuel.
- How to Play. Only teams participating in NFL games occurring on or after 1PM ET on Sunday of each week are eligible to be chosen in that week (“Eligible Games”). For the avoidance of doubt, any games that occur before Sunday at 1PM ET (ie. Thursday, Saturday or Sunday morning games) are excluded from the Contest. The objective of the Contest is to select the winning team for one Eligible Game each week during the Contest Period (“Correct Outcome”). If a Participant does not select a Correct Outcome (or does not make any selection) in a given week, the Participant will be eliminated from the Contest and not eligible for the Cash Prize (as defined below). Each Participant may only select each team once during the Contest Period. Once a selection is submitted, Participants may not cancel or make any changes to their selection. Each Participant must submit their selection by 12:59 PM ET on Sunday of each week.
- The Correct Outcome includes a win or a tie.
- In the event an Eligible Game is postponed, Participants will be credited with selecting the Correct Outcome.
- Selection of Winners. A Participant must select the Correct Outcome for all 17 weeks of the 2018-2019 NFL season (or until there are no other Participants remaining). Any Participant(s) that correctly select(s) the Correct Outcome each week through the entire 17 week Season will split the $250,000 prize (“Cash Prize”). If all remaining Participants get eliminated in the same week prior to week 17, those last remaining Participants will split the $250,000 prize (“Cash Prize”).
- Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, the potential winner(s) will be declared the official winner(s) (“Winner[s]”) of the Contest and will split the Cash Prize. The purchase of any goods or services will not increase any Participant’s chances of winning. All decisions of the Sponsor regarding the Contest and the application of these Rules are final and binding.
- Any Cash Prize will be deposited into a Winner’s FanDuel account.
- Each Winner is solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and other fees associated with his or her receipt and use of a Prize. No substitution, assignment or transfer of prize is permitted, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of greater or equal value if Prize cannot be awarded as stated. The Sponsor will withhold and/or report taxes as required by the applicable law of the Sponsor’s jurisdiction. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner(s). Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery and expressly disclaims responsibility for prize utility, quality, or otherwise.
- Prizes and Odds: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. There will be $250,000.00 in prizes awarded during the Contest. Cash Prizes will be deposited into the Winners’ accounts within 72 hours of the conclusion of the Contest.
- ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED AS IS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW (OR MAY LIMIT) DISCLAIMERS OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, IN WHICH CASE THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS WILL BE ENFORCED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Applicable Rules And Winner’s List: For any legally required winners’ list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (unless otherwise prohibited by local law) to FanDuel, Inc., 300 Park Avenue South, 14th Floor, New York, New York 10010, Attn: Social Media Contests. All such requests must be received within three (3) months after the end of the Sweepstakes.
- No Third Party Sponsor. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or in association with any person or other entity, including any third party, other than FanDuel and GameCredits.
- Prize winners agree that their names, location, social media posts, and/or photos and videos tagged in response to contest posts may be used for marketing purposes. By participating in the Contest, the Winner agrees to refrain from any behavior or communication that would harm the image or reputation of FanDuel or the FanDuel user community. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PLACING YOUR NAME ON A WINNER’S LIST.
- Additional Terms and Conditions. The decisions made by FanDuel management regarding, but not limited to, eligibility, winners, scoring, travel arrangement, rules, prizes and compliance with FanDuel’s standards of conduct. No correspondence will be entered into. FanDuel reserves the right to make reasonable changes to these terms, (a) to ensure the fairness of competition, and (b) in response to unanticipated developments (such as technical failures, errors, acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, and changes in applicable law.
- Choice of Law and Disputes. Choice of law Disputes shall be subject to the provisions in FanDuel’s terms of service, which are hereby incorporated by reference, including Section 15, which contains a binding arbitration clause and a class action waiver. YOU SHOULD REVIEW THESE TERMS CAREFULLY, AS THEY MAY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
- Conditions of Participation and Limitations of Liability.
- By participating, entrants hereby release, hold harmless, covenant not to sue, and forever discharge Sponsor, its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, divisions, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of the sweepstakes or contest, and each of its and their directors, employees, officers, and agents from and against any and all third-party claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, injuries, or causes of action of any kind that in any way now or hereinafter may arise from or relate to the sweepstakes or contest, including without limitation (i) the administration of the sweepstakes or contest, such as typographical, printing, seeding, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the sweepstakes or contest, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or any related materials, inaccurate, fraudulent, incomplete, illegible, late, lost, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, incomplete, or damaged entries, any delays in delivery or lack of availability of the prize or prize materials and/or (ii) entrants’ participation in a sweepstakes or contest offered by Sponsor or their acceptance or use of a prize, or participation in any prize related activities, including, without limitation, any travel related thereto, and death and bodily injury (including emotional distress), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the sweepstakes or contest or any sweepstakes or contest-related activity and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy, liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any prize-related activities.
- Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be (i) acting in violation of these Rules or (ii) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the applicable sweepstakes or contest, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Without limiting the foregoing, in the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with a sweepstakes or contest as contemplated by any event beyond its control, including, without limitation, a force majeure, fire, flood, epidemic or other national health emergency, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared,) or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, public health crisis, or other cause not reasonably within its control, then Sponsor shall also have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the respective sweepstakes or contest. In the event that a sweepstakes or contest is terminated, cancelled, or postponed for any reason whatsoever, the ARV of the prize(s) will be awarded to the extent required by law.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE SPONSOR’S WEBSITE(S) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF A SWEEPSTAKES OR CONTEST OFFERED BY SPONSOR IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.