Get More Homers for Less
We’ve teamed up with DAZN ChangeUp to celebrate the biggest plays and the hardest hitters! Play free in our daily Home Run Challenge contest for a chance at $1K in nightly cash prizes, 4/2 – 4/16. Then watch your team round the bases on DAZN ChangeUp, the live MLB highlight show available to stream every day on all your devices starting at 7p ET each night!
How It Works
It’s simple: only home runs count. Just select any three players, with no salary cap to worry about, and get 1 point for every homer they hit. The highest scoring lineups split the daily prize pool — $1,000 in cash.Play FREE
The Best Plays. As They Happen. Every Night.
ChangeUp is a seven-day-a-week MLB series that delivers every big play, every single day. The show whips around live MLB games to showcase the most crucial plays, with instant analysis and a fresh perspective.
Watch on your smart TVs and connected devices (ROKU, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, LG TV, VIZIO SmartCast TV & Check back soon for more)
Mobile & Tablet
Download our app for Android and iOS
Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Internet Explorer and Opera
Xbox One S / X, & Check back soon for more
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the “Home Run Challenge presented by DAZN MLB ChangeUp” promotion (the “Promotion”) on FanDuel. Here are the detailed rules for the Promotion.
The Promotion consists of one Free to Play contest (“Featured Free Play”) each day, starting on Tuesday, April 2nd, 2019 and ending on Tuesday, April 16th, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion will award daily prizes, based on a player’s’ performance in the nightly Featured Free Play.
The Featured Free Play(s) are all free to play, single entry contests, and will be posted in the FanDuel lobby. Any instance of registering multiple accounts on FanDuel in order to gain more than one (1) entry into a Featured Free Play will result in automatic disqualification from the Promotion and potential suspension from FanDuel. Players can participate in as many Featured Free Plays as they would like during the Promotion Period.
At the end of each Featured Free Play, the player with the highest score will be awarded $1,000 in cash. In the event of a tie for 1st place in a Featured Free Play, all tied participants will split the cash prize.
Teams and Scoring
For each Featured Free Play, users will select any three hitters for their roster and only home runs will count towards a user’s score. Users will be awarded one point for each home run a player in their roster hits during the contest. Rules can be found at https://www.FanDuel.com/campaign-hrc-dazn
In the event of a tie for a prize in a Featured Free Play, the participants will split the prizes for the tied finishing positions.
In order to participate you must meet the following qualifications:
- All US residents who are 18 years of age or older (21 in Massachusetts) who comply with our eligibility rules for entry into free contests in our terms https://www.fanduel.com/terms are eligible to participate in the Promotion;
- You must be an existing FanDuel user
- You are not subject to backup withholding tax because: (a) you are exempt from backup withholding, or (b) you have not been notified by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) that you are subject to backup withholding as a result of a failure to report all interest or dividends, or (c) the IRS has notified you that you are no longer subject to backup withholding.
Employees, officers, and directors of FanDuel and DAZN, are not eligible to win any prizes as part of this Promotion. Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Affidavit of Eligibility
FanDuel may require prize winners to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility to confirm their identity and eligibility for the Promotion.
In consideration for the opportunity to participate in the Promotion, and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, I agree as follows:
- I am over 18 years of age (21 if in Massachusetts). I agree hereby to provide government-issued photo identification to FanDuel to verify my identity and date of birth.
- I represent that I am not an employee or operator of another daily fantasy site that charges entrance fees or offers cash prizes. Further, I represent that I do not, by virtue of affiliation with another daily fantasy site, have access to the site’s pre-release non-public confidential data about contest-related information.
- I reaffirm my agreement to:
- The Home Run Challenge presented by DAZN MLB ChangeUp rules, provided at https://www.FanDuel.com/campaign-hrc-dazn
- I agree to refrain from any behavior or communication during the Promotion that would harm the image or reputation of FanDuel, DAZN or the FanDuel user community.
- I release and discharge FanDuel, its service providers, and assigns from any liability in connection with their use of my image or my name, including without limitation any claims for libel or violation of any right of publicity or privacy. FanDuel, and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, governors, owners, distributors, retailers, agents, assignees, advertising/promotion agencies, representatives, and agents (“Released Parties”) shall have no liability and will be released and held harmless from any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to winner or any third party or damage to personal or real property due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by any reason, including the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize and/or participation in the Promotion.
Additional Terms and Conditions
FanDuel may request US resident prize winners to provide address and social security details prior to receiving their prize if their prize exceeds $600 in value. Winners are responsible for paying all taxes, fees, registration and insurance, for any prizes won in connection with this contest, including non-cash prizes.
The Released Parties and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible, and hereby disclaim responsibility, for (i) lost, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled, late, delayed, undelivered or misdirected downloads, installations, registrations, usernames, scores, player selections or revisions; (ii) theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of player selections; (iii) failures or malfunctions of phones/mobile devices (including wireless phones/handsets or other wireless devices), phone lines or telephone systems; interrupted or unavailable network/mobile app, server or other connections; (iv) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in any transmission or communication; traffic congestion on the Internet or for any technical problem, including, but not limited to, any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile device related to or resulting from participation in this Promotion; (v) errors or ambiguity in these Terms and Conditions, in any Promotion-related advertisements or other materials; (vi) the selection or announcement of potential winners or the distribution of prizes; and (vii) the cancellation, suspension or preemption of games, injuries or other unavailability of players, scoring tabulation or timing errors or other problems or errors of any kind whether mechanical, human, electronic, typographical, printing or otherwise. By entering, each participant agrees that the Released Parties and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies shall have no liability and will be held harmless by participant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage (1) to participant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to participant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize and any travel or travel-related activity thereto or participation in the Promotion, and (2) any and all taxes and other fees applicable to the prizes received by the prize winners. The Released Parties, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to: 1) disqualify any person (and void his/her points) who tampers with the submission process, the operation of the Promotion, or any other component the Promotion, or who is otherwise in violation of these Terms and Conditions; and 2) modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion (or any portion thereof) should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes, including but not limited to war, strikes, and/or acts of God, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Promotion. The Released Parties reserve the right to halt or modify the Promotion at any time during the Promotion Period if events beyond its control compromise the Promotion’s fairness or integrity. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE RELEASED PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
In the event that the Promotion is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority, Released Parties reserve the right to discontinue or modify the Promotion, or to disqualify participants residing in the affected geographic areas. In such event, the FanDuel shall have no liability to any participants who are disqualified due to such an action.