Get more bang for your buck
Sleeper picks. Value plays. Whatever you want to call them, they’re a big part of building winning lineups. And in this week’s Sunday Million, adding a low-cost player to your lineup could score you a big pay day.
If the overall lowest-priced player who scores a touchdown is in your Sunday Million lineup, you’ll win a share of $100,000 — in addition to any other prizes you win.
- Only lineups in the NFL Sunday Million contest on 9/29/19 will count towards this promotion.
- Only rushing and receiving touchdowns will count towards the promotion, passing touchdowns or touchdowns scored by defense or special teams will not count.
- Users can only earn a maximum of 1 reward per person.
- All users that have the lowest priced player(s) that scores a touchdown in their lineup will earn an equal share of the $100,000 Bonus.
Terms & Conditions
$100K BARGAIN BIN BONUS OFFICIAL RULES
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THESE RULES GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF PARTICIPATION AND PRIZE AWARD.
- Promotion: Welcome to “$100K Bargain Bin Bonus” promotion presented by FanDuel (“Promotion”). The Promotion is based on the results of NFL games on Sunday, September 29, 2019.
- Sponsor. This Promotion is sponsored by FanDuel, Inc. who may be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail at 300 Park Avenue South, 14th floor, New York, New York 10010.
- Promotion Period. The Promotion shall commence at 1:00PM ET on September 29, 2019 and conclude at 8:00PM ET on September 29, 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
Eligibility. All eligible participants (“Participants”) entering the Promotion must comply with all terms
and conditions of these Rules. Participants may enter as outlined in Section 6 below.
- The officers, directors and employees of the Sponsor, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotional and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for these Promotions, and the immediate family members (grandparent, parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) of and/or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- Employees of other daily fantasy sites, including but not limited to DraftKings and Yahoo, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
How to Enter. There are two methods of entry into the Promotion. Participants must have a registered
FanDuel.com account in order to be eligible for the Promotion. Participants may enter the Promotion by
going to FanDuel.com or using the FanDuel mobile application, and entering the featured NFL Sunday Million
fantasy football contest on Sunday, September 29, 2019 (“Featured Contest”). Participants may enter the
Featured Contest by going to the FanDuel lobby and searching for the fantasy football contest that is
marked as “Bargain Bin Bonus”. The Featured Contest will have an entry fee of Nine Dollars ($9), and pay
out prizes in accordance with its associated prize table. In addition to the Eligibility requirements
outlined in 5a, Participants who enter this Promotion by entering the Featured Contest, must comply with
19 or older if in Alabama. Additionally, Participants physically located in Arizona, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa,
Louisiana, Montana, Nevada, and Washington are not eligible to enter paid entry contests. FanDuel makes no
representation that participation in paid entry fantasy sports contests is lawful under Texas state law.
Alternatively, Participants may enter the Promotion by filling out their Featured Contest lineup in the
form at https://forms.gle/8TfHcVAMse9QADo59 (“Form”)
following all instructions, including submitting a
screenshot, and clicking the “Submit” button (“Alternate Method Entry”). In order to submit a screenshot,
Participants must go to the contest entry page for the Featured Contest at
www.fanduel.com/league/nfl-sunday-million (“Contest Page”), build a Featured Contest lineup on the Contest
Page and take a screenshot of the Featured Contest lineup on the Contest Page. The screenshot must be
submitted via the Form, but does not need to be submitted into the Featured Contest via the Contest Page
and no entry fee is required. The Form must be submitted before the Featured Contest’s lock time (“Lock
Time”) to be eligible for the Promotion. Any submissions after this time will be disqualified from the
Promotion. There is no fee associated with the Alternate Method Entry.
- Sponsor shall not be liable for any problems that occur during the entry process, including without limitation, late, incomplete, delayed, undelivered, or misdirected entries, and shall not have any obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete, invalid, or undeliverable submission. No illegible, incomplete, forged, or altered entries will be accepted.
- The Featured Contest will have a maximum of one hundred fifty (150) entries per person, but each Participant may only win one share of the Cash Prize during the Promotion Period. No Participant may have more than the specified maximum number of entries into the Featured Contest or the Promotion. Participants may enter the Promotion via the Alternate Method Entry a maximum of one hundred fifty (150) times during the Promotion Period. Any instance of registering multiple accounts on FanDuel in order to gain more than the maximum number of entries will result in automatic disqualification from the Featured Contest and the Promotion as well as potential suspension from FanDuel.
Promotion Structure and Selection of Winners. Any Participant that has the NFL player(s) with the lowest
salary cost that scores a touchdown in a Featured Contest lineup (“Scoring Player(s)”), will win an equal
share of the One Hundred Thousand Dollar ($100,000) prize pool (“Cash Prize”). Only rushing and receiving
touchdowns will be eligible to count as a touchdown for purposes of the Promotion. For avoidance of doubt,
the Scoring Player must have earned six (6) fantasy points for a touchdown to be eligible. Quarterbacks
[or other passers] will not be eligible to be the Scoring Player if they throw a touchdown pass. Defensive
or special teams touchdowns are ineligible.
- If no user selects a Scoring Player, then the Cash Prize will not be awarded. If two players with the same salary cost score a touchdown, than both players will be considered Scoring Players, and any Participant that has either Scoring Player in a Featured Contest lineup will split the Cash Prize.
- Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, the potential winners will be declared the official Winners will split the Cash Prize. All decisions of the Sponsor regarding the Promotion and the application of these Rules are final and binding.
- Each Participant is only eligible to win one share of the Cash Prize. For avoidance of doubt, if a Participant has multiple entries into the Featured Contest with a Scoring Player or has multiple Scoring Players, he/she will only earn one equal share of the Cash Prize.
- Any Cash Prize will be deposited into a Winner’s FanDuel account.
- Each Winner is solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and other fees associated with his or her receipt and use of a Cash Prize. No substitution, assignment or transfer of prize is permitted, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of greater or equal value if Cash Prize cannot be awarded as stated. The Sponsor will withhold and/or report taxes as required by the applicable law of the Sponsor’s jurisdiction. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner(s). Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery and expressly disclaims responsibility for prize utility, quality, or otherwise.
- Prizes and Odds. Odds of selecting a Scoring Player are 1:352. There will be $100,000 in prizes awarded in total during the Promotion Period.
- Applicable Rules And Winner’s List. For any legally required winners’ list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (unless otherwise prohibited by local law) to FanDuel, Inc., 300 Park Avenue South, 14th floor, New York, New York 10010, Attn: Promotions. All such requests must be received within three (3) months after the end of the Promotion.
- No Third Party Sponsor. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or in association with any person or other entity, including any third party, other than FanDuel.
- Publicity. Winners agree that their names, location, social media posts, and/or photos and videos tagged in response to Promotion posts may be used for marketing purposes. By participating in the Promotion, the Winner agrees to refrain from any behavior or communication that would harm the image or reputation of FanDuel or the FanDuel user community. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PLACING YOUR NAME ON A WINNER’S LIST.
- Additional Terms and Conditions. The decisions made by FanDuel management regarding, but not limited to, eligibility, winners, scoring, dates, travel arrangements (if applicable), rules, prizes and compliance with FanDuel’s standards of conduct are final. No correspondence will be entered into. FanDuel reserves the right to make reasonable changes to these terms to ensure the fairness of competition and in response to unanticipated developments such as technical failures, errors, acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, delays in the NFL schedule and changes in applicable law.
- Choice of Law and Disputes. Choice of law Disputes shall be subject to the provisions in FanDuel’s terms of service, which are hereby incorporated by reference, including Section 15, which contains a binding arbitration clause and a class action waiver. YOU SHOULD REVIEW THESE TERMS CAREFULLY, AS THEY MAY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
Conditions of Participation and Limitations of Liability.
By participating, entrants hereby release, hold harmless, covenant not to sue, and forever discharge Sponsor, its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, divisions, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Promotion, and each of its and their directors, employees, officers, and agents from and against any and all third-party claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, injuries, or causes of action of any kind that in any way now or hereinafter may arise from or relate to the Promotion, including without limitation (i) the administration of the Promotion, such as typographical, printing, seeding, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or any related materials, inaccurate, fraudulent, incomplete, illegible, late, lost, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, incomplete, or damaged entries, any delays in delivery or lack of availability of the prize or prize materials and/or (ii) entrants’ participation in the Promotion offered by Sponsor or their acceptance or use of a prize, or participation in any prize related activities, including, without limitation, any travel related thereto, and death and bodily injury (including emotional distress), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Promotion and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy, liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any prize-related activities.
Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be acting (i) in violation of these Rules, (ii) in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion, or (iii) with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Without limiting the foregoing, in the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Promotion as contemplated by any event beyond its control, including, without limitation, a force majeure, fire, flood, epidemic or other national health emergency, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared,) or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, public health crisis, or other cause not reasonably within its control, then Sponsor shall also have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Promotion. In the event that the Promotion is terminated, cancelled, or postponed for any reason whatsoever, the Cash Prizes will be awarded to the extent required by law.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE SPONSOR’S WEBSITE(S) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF A SWEEPSTAKES OR PROMOTION OFFERED BY SPONSOR IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.