Liberty vs Virginia Tech Game Info
No. 12 Liberty Flames (21-13) vs. No. 4 Virginia Tech Hokies (20-13)
Date: Sunday, March 24, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Let's stay for the weekend.— Liberty Men’s Basketball (@LibertyMBB) March 23, 2019
Flames ADVANCE pic.twitter.com/9lkNEOY57i
Liberty vs Virginia Tech Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LIB: (+330) | VT: (-440)
Spread: LIB: +8.5 (-110) | VT: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 125.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LIB: 62% | VT: 38%
Liberty vs Virginia Tech Betting Trends & Stats
- Liberty is 17-14-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Virginia Tech is 18-14-1 ATS this season.
- The total has gone over in six of Liberty's last 10 games.
- Virginia Tech is 2-1 on neutral courts this season.
- Liberty beat No. 5 Mississippi State, 80-76, to advance to the second round of the NCAA Tournament.
- Virginia Tech beat No. 13 St. Louis, 66-52, in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.
(4) Virginia Tech gets the win over (13) Saint Louis.— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) March 23, 2019
It was Virginia Tech's first NCAA Tournament win since 2007. pic.twitter.com/RnVdZK2AwM
Liberty vs Virginia Tech Prop Bet
All Liberty-Virginia Tech betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Virginia Tech) Total Points: Under 67 (-115) – Virginia Tech is averaging 73.8 points per game (PPG) on offense this season, but the Hokies may run into trouble scoring against this Flames scoring defense. Liberty is ranked 23rd in the country in defensive efficiency, allowing just 61.2 PPG on the season.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.