Xavier vs Texas Game Info
No. 3 Xavier Musketeers (19-15) vs. No. 2 Texas Longhorns (17-16)
Date: Sunday, March 24, 2019
Time: 4 p.m. EST
We're back home on Sunday afternoon!! See y'all there.— Texas Basketball 落 (@TexasMBB) March 21, 2019
Sunday, March 24
Xavier (NIT 2nd Round)
3 pm CT
️ https://t.co/UkfiPCIK5M ($14 reserved, $12 GA)
Health Center Garage OR Trinity Garage ($10)
落 #HookEm pic.twitter.com/sdQ8c9y2wt
Xavier vs Texas Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: XAV: (+205) | TEX: (-260)
Spread: XAV: +6 (-110) | TEX: -6 (-110)
Total: 140 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: XAV: 76% | TEX: 24%
Xavier vs Texas Betting Trends & Stats
- Xavier is 16-17-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Texas is 15-18 ATS this season.
- Xavier games hit the over 14 times in 34 contests this season.
- Texas games hit the over 13 times in 33 games this season.
- Xavier beat Toledo, 78-64, to advance to the second round of the NIT.
- Texas beat South Dakota State, 79-73, in the first round of the NIT.
Sunday: Xavier (+6) at Texas— Phil (@GinMillPhil) March 23, 2019
I almost fell off the chair when I saw this line.
I think Xavier is going to win outright and then getting 6 points is just gilding the lily, so to speak.@mattyoumans247 @meJVT
Xavier vs Texas Prop Bet
All Xavier-Texas betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Xavier) Total Points: Over 67 (-115) – Xavier may be the underdog in this one, but it's no slouch when it comes to scoring away from home. The Musketeers have scored
67 points or more in six of their last nine games on the road. The Longhorns, meanwhile, have allowed visiting teams to score at least 69 points in four of their last five home contests.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.