Cover Photo: Getty Images
Kentucky vs Missouri Game Info
No. 4 Kentucky Wildcats (21-4, 10-2 SEC) at Missouri Tigers (12-12, 3-9 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Location: Mizzou Arena – Colombia, MO
Kentucky vs Missouri Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UK: (-740) | MIZ: (+520)
Spread: UK: -11.5 (-110) | MIZ: +11.5 (-110)
Total: 135 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UK: 78% | MIZ: 22%
Kentucky vs Missouri Betting Trends & Stats
- Kentucky is 5-1 against the spread as an away favorite this season.
- Kentucky is 6-1 ATS in road games this season.
- Kentucky is 8-4 ATS in conference games this season.
- Missouri is 6-9 ATS as an underdog this season.
- Missouri is 4-8 ATS in conference games this season.
Kentucky vs Missouri Prop Bet
All Kentucky-Missouri betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Missouri) Point Total: Under 61.5 (-110) – Kentucky has been dominant against unranked competition this season. The Wildcats have held opponents ranked outside of the Top-50 RPI to less than 60 points in four of their last five games. Missouri is currently ranked No. 115 in the RPI poll, and the Tigers are scoring just 68 points per game on the season (No. 280 in the country).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.